Responsible for collaborating with our creative and media buying teams to develop and recommend advertising initiatives (for paid digital media campaigns on networks like Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, Google, YouTube, Bing, Outbrain, Taboola and more) to meet the client’s marketing strategies and objectives. You will be responsible for establishing and maintaining the reputation of the company as a creative leader.
This role will develop overall creative strategies and execution of all work. You will be the one to ensure that we maintain knowledge and understanding of client's products, their marketing objectives, and the promotional activities of similar or competitive products/services. You will need to generate new and innovative creative strategies and ideas to meet creative objectives by participating in strategic and tactical meetings to develop effective campaign reflecting the clients objectives.
Their primary KPI is client revenue, customer satisfaction & retention, and net promoter score.
- Understand client expectations and internal timelines around creative deliverables.
- Conceptualize, design, and execute creative content for various advertising networks that include social, display, video, native, shopping and search channels.
- Work alongside a production team to create copy/video/image content for various digital ad formats.
- Create client-facing presentations actioning internal & client feedback.
- Spearhead development of content creation processes, internally between creative and production.
- Create and oversee the development of all creative, delivering a high level of excellence.
- Remain constantly aware of new creative developments within the industry to better service the client and maintain current and new business.
- Work with our media buying team in developing overall marketing strategies.
- Participation in market research, presenting creative concept development, and strategic direction.
- Oversee the creative process from inception to final product and ensures quality of content and style to meet clients marketing objectives and the proposed media buying strategies
- Foster progressive thinking and the pushing of boundaries
- Stimulate professional development and inspiration within the team and direct reports
- Be able to succeed in a deadline-oriented, fast-paced environment
- Manage your creative team and work with other teams to plan, execute and report
- Brainstorm and collaborate on concept development, copywriting tasks, messaging and marketing materials, as well as presentations and client communications