Associate, Media Buyer
Responsible for all aspects of executing paid digital media campaigns on networks like Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, Google, YouTube, Bing, Outbrain, Taboola and more. This includes initial planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting.
This role will lead as the day-to-day subject matter expert (SME) for our clients, providing strategic recommendations, analysis, and reporting as well as responding to ad-hoc requests. You will be the one responsible to target customers, create compelling and engaging ads with our creative team and to deliver outstanding communication, service and campaign performance for our clients.
Their primary KPI is client revenue, customer satisfaction & retention, and net promoter score.
- Actively manage paid marketing campaigns to achieve clients’ goals – which may vary
- Thoroughly understand client’s business strategy, goals and KPIs
- Gather data on consumer, competitor, and market conditions
- Use a data-driven approach to develop marketing strategies and marketing plans to support and achieve the client’s business objectives. Assist in the development of media strategy and building paid media plans (including audience targeting and segmentation, messaging, budgeting, optimizations, etc.)
- Communicate with clients on all elements of the campaign, including planning, performance, and project status
- Leveraging our real-time data dashboards and a plethora of reporting tools, you will be tasked with communicating campaign performance to clients and creating a clear road-map for the future.
- Analyze performance data and provide intelligent synthesis, interpretation and appropriate action plans based on conclusions
- Continuously measure and optimize campaign performance while also establishing benchmarks and recommending future tests.
- Prepare reports and present results to clients and management.
- Maintain a high level of up-to-date knowledge of best practices and strategies in advertising networks (betas, ad network updates, innovation opportunities, etc.)
- Maintain knowledge of the dynamic digital ecosystem (search, social, native, display) and how channels work together
- Stimulate professional development and inspiration within the team and direct reports
- Be able to succeed in a deadline-oriented, fast-paced environment