Responsible for assisting in the conception and execution of custom multimedia projects for paid digital media campaigns on networks like Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, Google, YouTube, Bing, Outbrain, Taboola and more. You will be responsible for planning and executing different creative assets required for a client’s advertising campaign. This can include editing and production of animations, images, banners, videos and desktop and mobile landing pages.
This role will work closely with our creative team to produce, convert and optimize all creative elements needed for all media channels - Facebook, YouTube, Google, and more. You will need to manage multiple productions at once from concept to final deliverables.
Their primary KPI is client revenue, customer satisfaction & retention and net promoter score.
- Conceptualize, design, and execute image and video creative content for various advertising networks that include social, display, video, native, shopping and search channels.
- Conceptualize, design, and execute landing page experiences.
- Occasionally shoot video in our office, in the field or at events
- Create or adapt animated graphics
- Conceive of new ways to tell stories with video, audio and/or animation
- Work with our creative team to understand and satisfy client needs
- Research imagery or footage from stock audio/image/footage websites
- Manage multiple productions at once from concept to final deliverables
- Use Adobe Cloud programs, including Premier Pro, Audition, Photoshop, Illustrator, Media Encoder, InDesign, After Effects, Microsoft Office, Google productivity tools
- Understand client expectations and internal timelines around creative deliverables.
- Work alongside a creative team to create copy/video/image content for various digital ad formats.