Vice President, Client Growth
Responsible for new client relationships by analyzing, building and managing a sales pipeline of businesses. Responsible for supporting and developing team members in strategy, education, performance and thought-leadership. Use provided tools and resources to drive new business by identifying, educating and qualifying prospective clients through various outbound campaigns and events.
This role is expected to convert qualified leads that will be generated for them, in addition to prospecting on their own. You will be managing each stage of the sales process, from securing new leads to the final stages of closing a deal.
Their primary KPI is agency revenue.
- Develop and project manage client outreach campaigns, including cold emails and follow-up
- Manage scheduling and prep for prospecting meetings in partnership with other team members
- Collaborate closely with internal teams and serve as a liaison, working cross-functionally on projects such as proposal development and sales collateral
- Learn about our product and services deeply and become an industry subject matter expert
- Drive opportunities through a high volume of outbound calling, emailing and social messaging.
- Setup and lead calls/meetings with businesses to build relationships and close accounts.
- Research, create, prioritize and prospect into target account lists
- Generate and schedule conversations/meetings with key influencers and decision makers in prospective accounts via outbound efforts (phone, email, social media and events)
- Create a great first impression to all prospective clients by providing a world class experience
- Manage a high-performance team by executing best practices, coaching skills, supporting ideas, and encouraging communication.
- Stimulate professional development and inspiration within the team and direct reports
- Be able to succeed in a deadline-oriented, fast-paced environment